Monday 31 December 2007

Happy New Year new song needed.


Don't ya just love the Scots, they sure know how to write a good beer tune, although AULD LANG SYNE has had its day, in my opinion.
I think we should start a new traditional song to celebrate what the New Year means to us all now.

What do you think of my choices, add comment if you have any better!

Chumbawamba – Tubthumping

Marilyn Manson - Off The Wagon

Dead Kennedys - Too Drunk To F**k

NOFX – Punk in drublic (Any song on the album)

And finally to all my auld acquaintance I hope you all have a Happy New Year...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diana Ross - Chain Reaction

Anonymous said...

We could always get some local musical types to set new tune to a paraphrased version of the Robert Burns Classic. That said drinking to "the day's gone by" has less of a ring to it...