Sunday 2 December 2007

Underground Heroes

Thursday night I went to see Chatham's Chav Punks Underground Heroes at studio 41 in the City of Canterbury.

They were supported by a brilliant young band called Onlookers, with their mixed sound of The Doors, Led Zeppelin and Kings of Leon I found them gripping and extremely watchable.

In a very relaxed atmosphere Underground Heroes took to the stage and ripped it up.
Lead singer Aaron Dollimore suggested the mosh pit looked pathetic and if they were going to do it then they should do it properly and then it took off.

The Undergound Heroes are full of energy, brilliant tunes and if you get a chance to see them I would take it.

I sure will...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, it reminds me of my more frequent gig going days back when Canterbury had a goth rock scene and I still had musical friends that had yet to move to London.

Google is oddly silent on the subject of music locally in Thanet (even though I know it happens). I'm looking for local musical types that might want to share their work via the new Thanet Social network. Any ideas.