Friday 16 April 2010

Sunny Side up.

Okay, It's been a while since my last post and I can only confess in
telling you that it has been down to what can only be described to as
seasonal depression.

Now the sun has finally decided to appear after a deep and dark
winter, I'm hoping the thick overcoat of depression will finally be
lifted from my weary shoulders and cast off in the unwanted clothes
bin in Tesco's carpark for some poor old hobo to find refuge in.

Anyho! We spent a day down at the beach hut last weekend but I am
disappointed to find out its not crab season yet.

I also met my first down from London jumped up dingbat whist vainly
trying to catch crabs with left over fish and chips as bait. At first
she seemed like a nice little girl, until I noticed that she
constantly informed me that actually her main home is in London and
mummy and daddy had just bought a second home in Broadstairs. Well I
hope they enjoy it is all I can say. Stupid girl only had sparkles on
her net to tempt the crabs! I mean really!

What she needs to do is rummage through a bin or two for left over
fish and chips like us real local crab fishermen...

KK

No comments: