Saturday 1 August 2009

Seals

I went out on my bike yesterday and found myself on the banks of the
estuary near Sandwich confronted by thirty odd seals, when along came
Captain Pugwash with a boat load of camera happy tourists. Proudly
grabbing his loud speaker he announced, "Excuse me Sir, but you
probably didn't no that your shiny bike is scaring the seals".
Now I was glad to hear that he appreciated the polish on my beautifully
maintained bicycle, however It was only on reflection that I thought
hold on a minute Captain Pugwash, what about your diesel powered,
ocean polluting, smelly, noisy, overcrowded, camera flashing tug boat
you f**king pompous Birdseye add campaign.

So although I initially felt a tad guilty I got over it on my ride home.

1 comment:

Don Wood said...

wish I had seen em ....... he sounds like a pillock