Thursday 15 May 2008

Holy Smoked

Impulse buying is by far the best way of purchasing items.
Whilst pricing up a new shed at Homebase to replace the one I had demolished.
I come across a Ranch Charcoal Smoker, need I say more it was in the trolley in an flash.

Nicole purchased some pork sausages and chicken for us to test out the new smoker. After a very long wait and lots of nervous anticipation we dished up the smoked meat.


WOW!!! Forget your standard BBQ’s this stuff is fantastic. Next on the menu are some pork ribs and Mr Eddie Gadd has shown an interest in smoking some hops for a brewing experiment.

I will keep you posted on that but in the mean time, I recommend a pint of Gadds’ Dark Mild Ale with some smoked sausage.
Lovely!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there nothing that you won't smoke?