Friday 3 August 2007

Give me some of that...


Reggae Reggae Sauce.

Other blogs may post their allegiances to other hot sauces. However, the corporate side of me will always win over on choosing table/marinade sauces.

On a rare visit for me to Sainsbury’s, I was delighted too find Levi Roots "Reggae Reggae Sauce" on the shelves.
Fresh from a successful gig in front of the Dragons Den Cronies, Levi Roots has achieved in getting his sauce from a small stand in Notting hills carnival into a major supermarket chain.

As I have hot sauce on everything. (It’s true! ask Captaindog), and unless you make your own with ingredients from your local Jamaican farmers market, then I can highly recommend Reggae Reggae Sauce.
So join the corporate darkside and put some music in your food.

A’rite!

No comments: